Protection of personal data
The personal data that are collected on this site are the following:
- account opening: during the creation of the user's account, his name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, it records, in particular, his name, first name, connection data, usage data, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user's communications are temporarily stored;
- cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the website. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the website services and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- offering the User the possibility of communicating with other users of the Website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the website uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to perform these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on personal data protection;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In such a case, users would be notified before any personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of users' rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
the right to restrict processing: users may request the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
the right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it in order to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of the present clause